- James on Migrating big applications from Rails 2 to Rails 3
- David on The Ruby C API – Basics
- 各种MQ比较-老娘舅 on A quick message queue benchmark: ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, HornetQ, QPID, Apollo…
- Chris on A quick message queue benchmark: ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, HornetQ, QPID, Apollo…
- Andy on How to read one non-blocking key press in Ruby
Tag Archives: subdirectories
How to make Apache route all requests except some directories ?
Hi Some context might help: You have an Apache running environment, on which you are not root (therefore no access to the global Apache config). Typically the kind of hosted shared environment. You have full control on the files stored … Continue reading