- James on Migrating big applications from Rails 2 to Rails 3
- David on The Ruby C API – Basics
- 各种MQ比较-老娘舅 on A quick message queue benchmark: ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, HornetQ, QPID, Apollo…
- Chris on A quick message queue benchmark: ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, HornetQ, QPID, Apollo…
- Andy on How to read one non-blocking key press in Ruby
Tag Archives: setup
How to make a customized Ruby on Rails server work on a hosted shared environment ?
Hi Some of my servers are hosted on Planethoster (shared environment). So far it has been a nice experience, except that their customer support’s technical competencies can vary a lot depending on who gets to help you there. Regarding their … Continue reading